USDA Announces Details of Market Facilitation Program
August 27, 2018 – The Market Facilitation Program (MFP) provides direct payments to help corn, cotton, sorghum, soybean, wheat, dairy, and hog producers who have been directly impacted by illegal retaliatory tariffs, resulting in the loss of traditional exports. Producers may apply for MFP beginning September 4, 2018 through January 15, 2009.
- For more information, visit www.farmers.gov/MFP or contact your local FSA office.
- This fact sheet provides more details.
- Applications are available online.
The Agricultural Act of 2014
- USDA-FSA 2014 Farm Bill – full text, highlights, CBO cost estimates and changes to commodity programs
- USDA-RMA 2014 Farm Bill – changes to crop insurance programs
- USDA-NRCS 2014 Farm Bill – changes to conservation programs
- MSU Extension Farm Policy
USDA Quick Links
- Disaster Assistance Programs
- Payment Eligibility – find information on actively engaged, adjusted gross income (AGI), conservation compliance and payment limitations
- Farm Loan Programs
- Price Support Programs – LDP, PCP and commodity loan rates
- Conservation Stewardship Program – Montana