Your membership makes a difference!
The backbone of MGGA is our membership…progressive producers and agribusiness partners working together with a common goal to improve the profitability of Montana wheat and barley growers. Our members represent over 5.5 million planted acres across Montana and provide direction to the organization through an elected board of directors and an annual policy development process. Together we help agriculture remain Montana’s most important industry.
At no other time in the history of agriculture is a strong membership-based organization needed to help growers with all of the obstacles we encounter every day. Your support is needed and appreciated in order to maintain an effective organization working for the needs of Montana grain producers. MGGA dues are an investment in your industry. Your membership does make a difference!
- Representation on State and Federal issues
- Subscription to Montana Grain News monthly magazine
- Password access to Montana MarketManager Online
- Membership to National Association of Wheat Growers & National Barley Growers Association
- Opportunities for student scholarships
- Opportunity for group return premiums or Montana State Fund general dividends on Workers Comp Insurance.
– Enrollment Form
– Montana Ag Safety website
- Job Opportunities – announcements for potential employees and employers
Regular member benefits + FREE subscription to Prairie Grains magazine; discounts on workshops.
Gold member benefits + 15% off convention registration.
Kernel member benefits + 50% off convention registration and $50 off MGGA merchandise.
- HIGH YIELDER:
Receive Bushel member benefits + FREE convention registration and $100 off MGGA merchandise.
Associate (Business) members also receive:
- Framed membership certificate
- Associate Member Directory printed annually in Montana Grain News
- Online Associate Member Directory listing
Student members (full-time students) receive: