The Montana Grain Growers Association is a commodity specific organization representing the interests of Montana wheat and barley growers. We use the contacts and experience gained over the past 60+ years to affect the laws, regulations and rules that we farm by. We are recognized as an influential commodity organization in our state and country and we use that influence to make things happen.
Improving the lives of Montana producers through collaboration, innovation, and influencing agricultural policy.
- A belief in the importance of good leadership.
- A commitment to high moral standards.
- A conviction that every member can make a valuable contribution.
- A belief in encouraging change and new approaches.
- A commitment to total member satisfaction.